City vs Utd post match discussion

Still early in the season, loads of twists and turns to come yet, so:-

6t3c4k.jpg

SebastianBlue said:
Blue Haze said:
Ntini77 said:
Damn. We got punished on the counter-attack badly today.

No complaints, though. United had a perfectly good goal disallowed and a penalty appeal that could have gone their way. Oh and Tevez should've been sent off.

Same.

They came into our house with the same plan we executed in theirs: concede possession and hit weak defenders furiously. It worked and they deserved the win.

Hopefully this will be the end of the passengers and a ponderous midfield.

I have been a staunch supporter of Mancini, and although his subs were generally good, he got two huge things wrong straight from the kick-off: starting Balo and Clichy. Balo was abysmal and Clichy was not fit enough to play at his usual high-level.

The squad and Mancini are both at fault, despite the fight back.

Oh, and as many have said, Nasri was a supporter for much of the match for all the good he did.

Yeah, Clichy also was a surprise. Didn't think to see him in the starting 11 today.

Calm down, we've lost one game. Utd were 8 points ahead with 5 games to go last season, long way to go yet and they will drop points.

Project said:
SebastianBlue said:
Blue Haze said:
Same.

They came into our house with the same plan we executed in theirs: concede possession and hit weak defenders furiously. It worked and they deserved the win.

I have been a staunch supporter of Mancini, and although his subs were generally good, he got two huge things wrong straight from the kick-off: starting Balo and Clichy. Balo was abysmal and Clichy was not fit enough to play at his usual high-level.

Oh, and as many have said, Nasri was a supporter for much of the match for all the good he did.

Is this a wind up? Clichy was absolutely outstanding. The best player on the pitch by a mile.

Not a wind up. I think you'd find a fair few others on here that would agree with me that he didn't play that well. He is usually much more reserved with the ball and dogged in stoping the crosses. He had four or five complete lapses today. I think he is one of the best fullbacks in the country but he wasn't ready to play 90 minutes.

MCFC97 said:
Completely gutted
but 6 points is still beatable because the scum have Swansea away (who have been solid at home), West Ham away (who have been very good at home beating chelsea etc), Liverpool at home (Liverpool have started to pull their thumb out and look decent) and Tottenham away (who beat them earlier and like liverpool have started to play decent.
So keep the faith
CTID

Swansea ... solid at home ????

They let FOUR in at home yesterday !

Project said:
SebastianBlue said:
Blue Haze said:
Same.

Is this a wind up? Clichy was absolutely outstanding. The best player on the pitch by a mile.
He played poor defensively in this match. Rafael and Valencia were easily bypassing him, but offensively he seemed pretty good.

jimharri said:
That is fucking hard to take. How many bloody injury time winners do those ***** get against us?

As many as we continue to gift wrap for them...just in time for Christmas, no less. Really annoying outcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.