City vs Utd post match discussion

Mancini fucked up no question and not for the first time. His incompetence when it comes to team selection is fucking staggering. A fantastic effort from about 55mins on when the man that should have been on from the beginning was introduced. A couple of Questions for all mancini supporters why start his woman over Tevez? and how the fuck did nasri stay on for the whole game?

We really need to clean up our act and Balotelli should have simply gone down that tunnel and fucked off to Italy.

United were shite , and we had more possession there ...... but the minute that free kick was given you just knew it was in the script for Van Persie to score , aside from the shot that had hit the post he'd done fuck all all match !

ElanJo said:
tomalter said:
The commentators on ESPN claimed that there was a deflection from Nasri's foot for the free kick. I so hate Nasri right now.

He was hiding behind Dzeko the utter shithouse!

He tried to use his leg to block the ball, while at the same time moving away from it instead of toward it. Dzeko actually had to move forward to cover for Nasri.
It was a huge deflection and Hart had no chance of catching it.. we had the worst luck today.. :(

Blue Haze said:
Ntini77 said:
Damn. We got punished on the counter-attack badly today.

No complaints, though. United had a perfectly good goal disallowed and a penalty appeal that could have gone their way. Oh and Tevez should've been sent off.

Same.

They came into our house with the same plan we executed in theirs: concede possession and hit weak defenders furiously. It worked and they deserved the win.

Hopefully this will be the end of the passengers and a ponderous midfield.

I have been a staunch supporter of Mancini, and although his subs were generally good, he got two huge things wrong straight from the kick-off: starting Balo and Clichy. Balo was abysmal and Clichy was not fit enough to play at his usual high-level.

The squad and Mancini are both at fault, despite the fight back.

Oh, and as many have said, Nasri was a supporter for much of the match for all the good he did.

Blue Haze said:
Ntini77 said:
Damn. We got punished on the counter-attack badly today.

No complaints, though. United had a perfectly good goal disallowed and a penalty appeal that could have gone their way. Oh and Tevez should've been sent off.

Same.

They came into our house with the same plan we executed in theirs: concede possession and hit weak defenders furiously. It worked and they deserved the win.

Hopefully this will be the end of the passengers and a ponderous midfield.
I wouldn't call Clichy a weak defender, but his game today was poor. I love Kolo but he has no chemistry was Nastasic, which was poison to our defense.

It seems Mancini is afraid of hurting the ego of the "big" or should i say "expensive" players . Why leave Nasri on for 90 minutes . Once the game got past the 60minute mark he should have brought subbed Nasri for Maicon. Tevez was really pissed at the end of the game and stormed down the tunnel.

I feel strangely proud!
It looked at one point that United were going to pick us off, and win this relative ease.
A point was the fairest result in my opinion. We had plenty of the ball, but only really badgered their goal for a 15 minute spell in the second half.
Both teams could argue they deserved all three, afterall Young was on side from RVP's shot and Kolo did catch Evra in the box, however Smalling handled as we were about to go through one on one, and the ref pulling Yaya up as he was about to go clear down the wing, as we were massively outnumbering them on the break.
Hart probably couldn't do much about the goals, but he looked very nervous today.
Fair play to Kolo, as I feared the worse when Kompany went off.
As for Balotelli, I've had enough now. Get rid in January!!

black mamba said:
United were shite , and we had more possession there ...... but the minute that free kick was given you just knew it was in the script for Van Persie to score , asdie from the shot that had hit the post he'd dune fuck all all match !

I had looked away, knew what was gonna happen. Why not a man on the post? FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.