City vs Utd post match discussion

just about recovered now from that disaster at the end. haven't had time to read thru all posts with depression alcohol taking its toll so sorry if many people have stated this opinion. i thought we played bettter in most of the game than we have this season. the tempo was better and we looked as good if not better than them for long periods of the game. if we keep that up it will come good in the end.

Graeme Arsehole thinks Bacon was entitled to feel like they were playing against 12 men yesterday. Highlighted every bad decision against them, and ignored every bad decision against them.

Twat.

moomba said:
Graeme Arsehole thinks Bacon was entitled to feel like they were playing against 12 men yesterday. Highlighted every bad decision against them, and ignored every bad decision against them.

Twat.

Yep saw that article. not a word by mistakes agains us. From a referee who handed out 3 yellows to a player in a match. LOL

moomba said:

Twat.

Ref made errors for both teams yesterday. Most shocking one was pulling back player when Yaya finally realised he did not play in mid week and perhaps had a burst of speed left in him but the ref could have easily sent off tevez for kicking out at the end. The goal ruled out for offside was harsh also as looked onside. Also why was nasri and barry booked for dissent and yet Rooney, on a yellow, made more of a dissent jesture and got away with it
Any 4 mins injury time, they score and waste 2 mins, then we had the Rio incident and yet only played 5 mins.

Thing is, ref was wrong on a number of calls for both teams.
We cant blame the ref for again not wanting to attack or shoot in the 1st 45 mins (think its 2 goals before HT in last 10 league games now and none this year in 1st 35 mins). Cant blame the ref for how slow we are or why we cant find a blue shirt with a pass anymore.

rags dominating myth????

so after reading quiet a few media sources, countless tv opinion pieces and of course the usual rag facebooker/texters etc they all came to same conclusion..... that united dominated the game and deserved to win.
where did they get that from????

i dont think i have blue tinted glasses on when i say they were only the better side between the first goal and half time. bar that city were excellent. the first 15mins was a destroying session and the change at half time brought us back from a depressing break.
honestly at 2-2 with 8mins to go there was only one liekly looking winner.... and it wasnt the evil empire.

de niro said:
AntiUnited said:
mr t said:
I thought Fergie got his tactics spot on today. For a long time now in games we have masses of pocession but lack a killer punch up front and teams now know that if they mark us tightly and make it difficult for us to get through we make mistakes and the opposition find that they can hit us on the break.

United looked so quick on the break today in the first 30 minutes it was frightening but they were entitled to be speedy because we were doing all the work and they capitalised on our errors to go two up and we had a fight on our hands.

The only thing they do is counter take the ball pass it to the fukin wings and bum rush the box. those inbred faggots have been doing it for years they try and try again till they get a goal. RVP was completely useless the whole game bar the last goal.

What's the faggot shit all about? Fuck that right off.

what ARE we allowed to call them then?

hertsblue said:
moomba said:

Twat.

Ref made errors for both teams yesterday. Most shocking one was pulling back player when Yaya finally realised he did not play in mid week and perhaps had a burst of speed left in him but the ref could have easily sent off tevez for kicking out at the end. The goal ruled out for offside was harsh also as looked onside. Also why was nasri and barry booked for dissent and yet Rooney, on a yellow, made more of a dissent jesture and got away with it
Any 4 mins injury time, they score and waste 2 mins, then we had the Rio incident and yet only played 5 mins.

Thing is, ref was wrong on a number of calls for both teams.
We cant blame the ref for again not wanting to attack or shoot in the 1st 45 mins (think its 2 goals before HT in last 10 league games now and none this year in 1st 35 mins). Cant blame the ref for how slow we are or why we cant find a blue shirt with a pass anymore.

I'm not blaming the ref. But of all the games where Arsehole could play the 12 men card I'm amazed it was this one.

Ref was bad for both teams. Their penalty shout came ten seconds after the most blatant handball ever seen in football on the edge of their area. Tevez should have been sent off but it was after they had scored the third anyway and after Jones forearm smashed him in the face. Rooney should have been booked for dissent after Nasri was. Yaya should have been booked twice for diving but then the ref fucked up when not allowing him to play on after he was fouled three times. Young dived at least once. Rooney and Rio not being booked early on because it was, well early on. Van Persie could have been sent off for kicking Yaya off the ball. United should have had a goal. Rooney and Smalling were man handling our players at corners.

I could go on more and more but ultimately he was bad for both teams. I saw a red on Facebook going mental because they were robbed until I pointed all of this out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.