City vs Utd post match discussion

MSP said:
It was a clear foul

<a class="postlink" href="http://i.minus.com/iv4Dkz6wj03cD.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i.minus.com/iv4Dkz6wj03cD.gif</a>

No it wasn't.

From another angle there was clearly no contact.As many of his odious colleagues do,the cheating little cnut dived.

I was right in line with the free kick in the south stand, it looked one to me but
it happened pretty quickly.I was hoarse from screaming at Clichy to clear the fucking ball!

Into added time,come back from 2 down we will take a point.He gets out of a tricky situation and has rags closing him down right near our area.Hoof the fucker!Instead he dawdles,gets caught and the free kick is given.From that moment i knew it was a goal and we had lost.

Van Persie has banged in numerous goals for Arsenal from that very position.We stick a stupid innefectual wall up and the rest is history.Stupidity cost us that game as Joe Royle once said,''No one ever scored from row Z.''

Bluemanc100 said:
Not seen this anywhere else but did Tevez actually touch the player for the free kick? I can't see contact at all, must be the camera angle.....

Clipped his heels, probably a soft foul but careless play by Carlitos either way.

I'll be over all this as long as we beat the Murray Mints at the weekend,

This is our lowest point. We have to make sure that this is our turning point. From now on ... we improve every game.

It is time to back the team 100% and ensure that Man Utd may have won the battle but we will win the war!

Every player must get total support from now!

In hindsight...

just congratulate the Man Utd fans on their victory and offer to buy them a 'Champions 2012/2013' t-shirt ... provided they promise to wear it until the end of the season.

I've heard these t-shirts are from last season but they have changed after coming out of the washing machine....
;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.