City vs Valencia

Imagine this team and this 4312/4321 with Milner in for Barry and Balotelli in for Ade. OH MY GOD!

Sloppyjoshua said:
its nice to see alot of the players understanding each other, tevez and silva look like they've played together for a while instead of 1 game, however what impressed me the most was that every time boatang came out of position at centre back in right back micah would slot in at centre back, i think its real benfit of playing 2 players who can play both right back and centre back together as they seem to understnad each other.

It was also great to see no matter how many players we changed we always kept the same shape.

Roll on the new season!!!!
thought that micah had quite a good game to be fair,he gets a lot of flack but fairs fair and it should be noted when he plays well - keep it up micah and boetang looked a bit of a player aswell

i don't know why Mancini rates Milner more than Ireland who is more mature with is passes and the ability to dribble and play as a team too and if u ask me Milner doesn't have it in my book and i hope we support Ireland to stay on us a blue coz we might not have someone like him again.remember we had swp when we was with us after he went on to play for chelsea,that was when we needed him most with does blasting form he had so we might be helping Ireland to stay so that we get back on form is better for us all to let him go like this.we all know what he can do when he's on form for us and believe me Milner isn't that good to us.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:11 am --<br /><br />i think we all here are forgetting something here,is been said we gotta leave 8 english or walesh in the 25 so how are we gonna make it from there.

afro2007 said:
I think we all here are forgetting something here,is been said we gotta leave 8 english or walesh in the 25 so how are we gonna make it from there.

From the Premier League themselves, I quote:

"A home-grown player will be defined as one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Football Association of Wales for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the Season during which he turns 21).‬"

They don't have to be English or Welsh, so it really isn't a problem.

The 25 limit is more of a problem, because with Milners arrival we probably have around 30 players anyone would want to keep.

I'd just like to say that seeing the new kit on the pitch with socks and shorts, it is pure sex. It's the best city kit I've ever seen personally. the tighter fitting around the shoulders is really nice, the blue socks with maroon are beautiful and the all white shorts give a really classic retro look. Umbro have just nailed it!

C_71_article_1313370_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Tricky_Trev said:
Imagine this team and this 4312/4321 with Milner in for Barry and Balotelli in for Ade. OH MY GOD!

Still a major problem at centre halfs me thinks - Boatang apart nine of them fill me with confidence -

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.