City vs Valencia

Hart Richards Kompany Boateng Kolarov Y Toure Barry de Jong Silva Tevez Adebayor now on matchday on the official site

the one on the OS now is much better than the one I posted a few moments ago.

Well I will state before the game that this is the starting line up for me - with what we have and I would concede we could try to find a place for AJ.

team sheet and the commerntary are saying diff stuff

hopefully the commentary one is right

it is : hart, richards, kompany, boateng, kolarov, yaya, barry, dejong, silva , tevez, ade<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:52 pm --<br /><br />team sheet and the commerntary are saying diff stuff

it is : hart, richards, kompany, boateng, kolarov, yaya, barry, dejong, silva , tevez, ade

Inzi said:

it is : hart, richards, kompany, boateng, kolarov, yaya, barry, dejong, silva , tevez, ade

-- Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:52 pm --

This, would love to see Silva, Tevez, Ade, Yaya, Kolarov and Boateng together.

Interesting that Boateng makes his first appearance at centre-half. I wonder if he'll play there rather than right-back as we had assumed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.