City vs Villa( League Cup)In-match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rnblade said:
i am so glad i didnt make the massive journey from cornwall tonight, i would be pissed off!!
if we cant get it right against villa , i dread what we will be like against stronger opponents. it doesnt look good for CL games either, and we could be playingin europa AGAIN! EMBARRASING!!

That's twice you have mentioned Cornwall, second time of asking you got a response.

Sounding like a red "crabmariner"

rnblade said:
You obviously havent driven it then? its like a lifetime!!!

It just feels like a lifetime because once you leave Cornwall you're in a different century.

Wretched Vengeance said:
rnblade said:
i am so glad i didnt make the massive journey from cornwall tonight, i would be pissed off!!
if we cant get it right against villa , i dread what we will be like against stronger opponents. it doesnt look good for CL games either, and we could be playingin europa AGAIN! EMBARRASING!!

That's twice you have mentioned Cornwall, second time of asking you got a response.

Sounding like a red "crabmariner"

A RED!!!! may you be struck down with the trots!!! i have been a blue since i was 7!! yes, i am a submariner!

Airbags Optional said:
Most of you so called blues should read what you are posting, you all sound like arrogant twats, "we should be hammering villa" "we should have bought...." You know what I preferred it when we won fuck all as we did not get a bunch of cretinous so called city fans posting absolute shite. Do us all a favour and go back to supporting Chelsea or united.

This! Just all calm down. Do you think this is RM's priority? Kolo playing, but not registered for CL. Take a chil pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.