City vs Villa( League Cup)In-match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully after that gash performance against another gash team, the problems will become apparent to Mancini now.

The problems (specifically the lack of cohesion in the midfield and the constant changing of the defence) do not concern me as much as Mancini seemingly ignoring them. Let De Jong go, that's fine. But then don't play Garcia (a player who has only been in the squad for 3 weeks) on his own in the middle of the midfield at home against Arsenal!

And now he appears to be using Lescott as a scapegoat. Despite the fact that he was a crucial part of the best defence in the league last year. Mancini's frustrated me this season. Immensely. I'm not calling for him to go or anything like that, I'm not a dickhead. Just needs a rocket up his arse.

Can someone sum up what has happened this far? I have no access to anything besides my phone and last update I had was balo scoring the first

bluebannana said:
we sound like chelsea fans on this thread, spoilt and arrogant
Agreed,

Granted we have finished top, Villa struggling to stay in the league and playing awful this season too, they have just conceded 4 at St Mary's, started their star player on the bench whilst we have a team that includes first team regulars Lescott, Barry, Milner, Tevez and Balotelli.

How can we expect to draw against this Premier League team who about 3 years ago finished in the top 6.

Radio commentator letting us know the colours the teams are wearing, well thanks very much that helps us all greatly I was really struggling for the first 90 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.