City vs Villa( League Cup) Pre-match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldnt suprise me if RM didnt really care about this comp.....id expect to see a lot of reserves and a pretty early exit fromt he competition.....wouldnt be too bothered either.....but lets see what happens

Would love to see Raza and Suarez tonight, I hope they get a chance and light it up like a bonfire!! They deserve their chance, let them loose on a poor team and give them some experience.
I hope the defence is watertight tonight. We don't wanna give them a sniff at goal.
Come on City, play like we know you can!

With 4 top strikers in the team, 2 of which (Dzeko, Balo) hungry for more playing time - dont think there is much space for Scapuzzi even in the League Cup...

I can see both Balo and Dzeko starting or playing significant part tonight...Tevez and Aguero starting on Saturday.

---------------------- Hart------------------------

Kolarov---------Nastasic---Toure-----------Maicon

---------------Barry----------Milner--------------

---Tevez------------Suarez--------------Sinclair-

--------------------Balotelli----------------------

Hope we field a reasonably strong team as we could run the risk of underestimating the opposition as we did against West Brom two years ago.

NSBFL said:
If anyone knows of a link to a creative way of watching this match, please PM me. It appears that no league cup matches are being shown in the USA. Thanks in advance.

me too please. thank you.

NSBFL said:
If anyone knows of a link to a creative way of watching this match, please PM me. It appears that no league cup matches are being shown in the USA. Thanks in advance.

I would request the same.

I have lower expectations.

Is there radio coverage I can tune into over the 'net here in the USA?

Nothing is up on the OS.

I'd prefer local instead of tuning in Talkshite.com.

Any suggestions will be tried.

5 live radio doing this game lads. As well as Radio Manchester.

No streams anywhere for it. I think BBC have one there but will be used for highlights show later etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.