City vs Villa post match discussion

big blueballs said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
big blueballs said:
Woooosssshhhh

I'm guessing he's not from round these parts.
I Always check the date joined and post count....gives a lot away, he couldn't wait to bite on that juicy worm that was left dangling for him....he will learn as we all did and do ;0)

Nothing better than someone having a nibble.

Ducado said:
Felt a bit sorry for the Villa fans, not many there and very quiet even at 0-0, I don't mind Villa (or any Brum Club)
They don't really have a lot to cheer do they? If they continue this way and get dropped it will feel weird next season not seeing them there.

taconinja said:
Ducado said:
Felt a bit sorry for the Villa fans, not many there and very quiet even at 0-0, I don't mind Villa (or any Brum Club)
They don't really have a lot to cheer do they? If they continue this way and get dropped it will feel weird next season not seeing them there.

Worst thing was getting rid of Mad Martin, they were quite solid with him at the helm

Ducado said:
taconinja said:
Ducado said:

Worst thing was getting rid of Mad Martin, they were quite solid with him at the helm
Maybe he could see the writing on the wall, that has to be the worst Villa team I have seen for years, it was only 3 years ago they were challenging us and Spurs for a top 4 spot, now they are a shadow of that team, I can only see a lot of heart ache ahead for there fans

Ducado said:
taconinja said:
Ducado said:

sorry thought their chairman was doing it the rightway ;)

big blueballs said:
Ducado said:
taconinja said:

Maybe he could see the writing on the wall, that has to be the worst Villa team I have seen for years, it was only 3 years ago they were challenging us and Spurs for a top 4 spot, now they are a shadow of that team, I can only see a lot of heart ache ahead for there fans

Sad though, like you said they were contenders

dadnlad said:
Ducado said:
taconinja said:

sorry thought their chairman was doing it the rightway ;)
I try not to let the press being goobers color me against the fans to be honest.

jimharri said:
andrewmswift said:
dr mcfc is mine said:
taken from sky sports live commentry ......Man City 5 Aston Villa 0. All over at the Etihad and City move to the top of the table, for a few hours at least. Villa slip into the drop zone and have plenty to work on if they are to steer clear of trouble this season.s live commentry and they say they are not biased.....".....for a few ours at least.....who they routin for then

i am not sure what you are finding disagreeable here
It's ''The Conspiracy'', but ssshh; keep it to yourself!

The media and refs are beginning to take note of bluemoon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.