City vs Villa post match discussion

Perfect results all round to day, keep up the good work Norwich. Just realised there's going to be some scarf confusion in East Anglia this evening.

Very good win and overall a good performance, particularly for the defense. Although I'm happy with the penalties, the refereeing was somewhat dissapointing. Man of the match for me was Maicon.

CTID101 said:
Great performance.

Every player put in a fantastic shift and matched it with pure quality. Special mention to Maicon who was superb yet again.

Well done lads!

Is this the same Maicon who so many on here said was a bad signing and is way past it?

adrianr said:
5-0 win, Chelsea lost, QPR lost, I doubt the weekend will be as kind as to see the Rags lose as well but frankly that little lot is enough for me anyway. Superb.

Huge problem though, Dzeko subbed on, doesn't score?!?! What is that all about?!

Lazy bastard.

There, got my ridiculous, nonsensical moan in. ;-)

Great win, good for the goal difference and very satisfying to be on top of the league even if it is for a few hours - thought Maicon was superb again today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.