City vs Villa post match discussion

Sorry got my mouth full of humble pie. Maicon is quality!

Nice to see Scott finally get a run, and Carlos getting back amongst the goals.

taken from sky sports live commentry ......Man City 5 Aston Villa 0. All over at the Etihad and City move to the top of the table, for a few hours at least. Villa slip into the drop zone and have plenty to work on if they are to steer clear of trouble this season.s live commentry and they say they are not biased.....".....for a few ours at least.....who they routin for then

Great win in the end , and a clean sheet onto the bargain .......

second goal was never a penalty though.

SebastianBlue said:
Silva: 1 goal, 2 assists

Heeeeeeeeeees baaaaaaaaack.

I was saying at the start of the saeson he just looked knackered and in a strange way that injury has allowed him the time he needed for a proper rest and he has come back playing how he always does when he isnt jaded. He is a true cotton wool player<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:01 pm --<br /><br />
dr mcfc is mine said:
taken from sky sports live commentry ......Man City 5 Aston Villa 0. All over at the Etihad and City move to the top of the table, for a few hours at least. Villa slip into the drop zone and have plenty to work on if they are to steer clear of trouble this season.s live commentry and they say they are not biased.....".....for a few ours at least.....who they routin for then
Christ

This is just the type of result the team needed....it's been a long time since we won by 5.

Fortunate to get the first pen, but if you're going to wave your hand at the ball and take it away at the last millisecond, don't be surprised if it confuses the linesman.

Good game and result, I thought everyone put in a good effort, Maicon had another good performance and David Silva had a great game and goal, and good to see Tevez and Aguero scoring a couple of goals each, well done lads.............

WyongBlue said:
Good game and result, I thought everyone put in a good effort, Maicon had another good performance and David Silva had a great game and goal, and good to see Tevez and Aguero scoring a couple of goals each, well done lads.............
i am not sure i agree with that. balotelli was the man of the match today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.