City vs Villa Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless there are some niggles we don't know about, we have a lot of players and options available. More than ever

Had in my head all week this game was in Sunday lol. Really exited its tomorrow as I hate waiting for Sunday games

bobmcfc said:
Had in my head all week this game was in Sunday lol. Really exited its tomorrow as I hate waiting for Sunday games

3 o'clock on a Saturday??!!??

What a stupid time to have a football match!!

Marvin said:
K-Bo said:
Tevez is absolute certainty to play. Only striker not on international duty. I'd bet on Balotelli up front with him, with Aguero coming in against Madrid.

Dzeko won't start either game IMO, but if it's one it'll be Villa instead of Balotelli.
But there's Real Madrid coming up.

I think Mario deserves a start

I think he will start, less sure about the deserving part. 1 goal in open play since March I believe.

chrishull said:
bobmcfc said:

I love Saturday games

Only injuries we have atm are Micah and Rodwell who´s training with the first team but is not ready, Clichy had a backproblem but is ok according to RM and could start tommorow.

Marvin said:
I think the players who didn't play in internationals have a very good chance of starting

Maicon, Lescott, Garcia, Nasri, Silva, Tevez, Sinclair, Barry
Agree.
Tevez and Mario to start.

So it can look something like this:
----------------Hart-------------------
Maicon---Lescott---Kompany---Zabaleta
----------------Garcia-------------------
Silva------------Yaya------------Sinclair
----------Tevez------Balotelli-----------

chrishull said:
bobmcfc said:

Will this be our first of the season? Pretty sure every home game has been on telly up to now

Would be harsh to drop Milner as he's been in fine form when he's had the opportunity to play. Same with Dzeko got a great track record against lower-league sides. Would like to see Sinclair get a proper run out as well. I'd opt for this side:

v Villa

-----------------------Hart-----------------------
------Zab-------Kompany----Nastasic----Clichy--
----------------Milner--------Y.Toure-------------
--------Silva---------Aguero-----------Sinclair----
----------------------Dzeko----------------------

v R.Madrid

----------------------Hart------------------------
------Maicon------Kompany----Nastasic---Clichy-
----------------------Garcia----------------------
-------Silva------------------------Kolarov-------
--------------------Y.Toure----------------------
-------------Tevez--------Balotelli--------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.