City Vs Watford pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Nasri, Silva, or Negredo so I hope 3 of Yaya, Navas, Lopes and Aguero start.

The Blackburn 1st half was very disappointing and it was Negredo who turned that game for us so this could be difficult

Marvin said:
No Nasri, Silva, or Negredo so I hope 3 of Yaya, Navas, Lopes and Aguero start.

The Blackburn 1st half was very disappointing and it was Negredo who turned that game for us so this could be difficult
You're way too pessimistic, with theSpuds game coming up no way should we risk Ya Ya, Aguero (or Dzeko for that matter).
I'd go 460 Pants,Micah,Mick,JLo,Clichy, Rod, Garcia ,Milner,Lopes,Navas,Jovetic, should be more than enough to beat the Hornets.

pants
richards-nasty-lescott-clichy

rodwell-garcia

milner-lopes

dzeko-aguero

jovetic to come on in the last 30min and give aguero a break before spurs...4-0 win will be nice

IMO won't start with Jovetic or Rodwell do te same as he did in West ham game bring them on with 30 mins to go.

I reckon will be 4-0 city . Team will be

Panti
Richards nasti lescott clichy
Milner Garcia Rodwell lopes
Dzeko aguero

wasn't to worried about watford but this helps :

Watford are without Lewis McGugan and Iriney as they attempt to become the first English club to win away at Manchester City this season.

McGugan is ruled out with a thigh problem while Iriney has a groin strain.

They join suspended duo Fitz Hall and Alexander Merkel and the cup tied Hector Bellerin on the sidelines.

Luck95 said:

Panti
Dzeko aguero

Be great to give Lopes a good run out tomorrow - the lads got some real potential, and recon he's tear it up against Watford, need to rest a few lads IMO as we've got some huge games coming up over the next few weeks which will shape our premier league campaign

Churchill123 said:
Luck95 said:

Panti
Dzeko aguero

Be great to give Lopes a good run out tomorrow - the lads got some real potential, and recon he's tear it up against Watford, need to rest a few lads IMO as we've got some huge games coming up over the next few weeks which will shape our premier league campaign

Agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.