City Vs Watford pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gwt said:
oaz9.png
training with the first team today (apologies if been posted).
Who is the other one in the back?

Pants

Richards
Nasty
Lescott
Clichy

Yaya
Garcia
Lopes
Milner

Aguero
Dzeko

Jovetic on for Aguero
Rodwell on for Yaya
Kolarov on for Lopes

chicagoblues said:
gwt said:
oaz9.png
lol the one in the back (#59) is the one who I was posting about and not 100% sure because I can't find too many good pictures but I think it's Nimely but I could be wrong. *edit* Nimely is #43 so I have no clue who that player is, I was hoping some of you could tell me.

gwt said:
chicagoblues said:
gwt said:
oaz9.png
lol the one in the back (#59) is the one who I was posting about and not 100% sure because I can't find too many good pictures but I think it's Nimely but I could be wrong. *edit* Nimely is #43 so I have no clue who that player is, I was hoping some of you could tell me.

One of our new Nigerian lads?

alky313 said:
gwt said:
chicagoblues said:

Good guess, no idea who else it could be.

alky313 said:
gwt said:
chicagoblues said:

Nice one

DannyBoy2890 said:
FredTilson said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
The way some people go on we should only roll out our best players for 10/15 games a season and rest them in every other. Jesus Christ, they're playing football not in a UFC fight. If you're Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, Suarez, you want to play against the weaker sides to get as many goals as you can.
I am sure Falcao is thinking that after getting an ACL tear playing against a 3rd division team and now missing the world cup.

That can happen in any game.
I hope we play a strongest 11 as possible tomorrow.
If our strongest 11 are fit. Play them.

Some people don't even realise that they are less likely to get injured in a match against lesser opposition that won't have a particularly high intensity. So please don't try to talk sense to these guys. Messi plays every game possible for Barcelona, I wonder if the Barca fans whinge every single game because they're worried he could break his leg.

gwt said:
chicagoblues said:
gwt said:
oaz9.png

I do think its Nimely, even though its a different number.

kupest said:
gwt said:
chicagoblues said:

nimley is a bigger unit than that. i think its one of the new nigerian kids <a class="postlink" href="http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Images/Shared/Players/Players1314/EDS/Alex%20Nimley.ashx?mh=540&mw=960" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Image ... 540&mw=960</a>

kupest said:
gwt said:
chicagoblues said:

Something tells me it isn't Nimely...

MANCHESTER City footballer Alex Nimely’s drunken attempt to park his Range Rover Sport in a safe place turned out to be a disaster.

After going down a one-way street off Deansgate against the traffic Nimely, from Altrincham, collided with a parked car which was shunted into another vehicle

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.messengernewspapers.co.uk/news/10961276.Manchester_City_player__from_Altrincham__crashes_Range_Rover_Sport_into_parked_car_while_under_the_influence/?ref=var_0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.messengernewspapers.co.uk/ne ... ?ref=var_0</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.