City Vs West Brom Post Match Discussion Thread

dom said:
mjwbgm said:
i fucking hate that ungracious twat

It's the 'Sir' that gets me....the lack of magnaminity, the lack of chivalry... ddid they inaurgurate a special 'Pathetic need to win at sports at all costs, which will include shitting on your opponents' into the initial criterea of the Acts that established the Knights of the Realm ???

Sorry, got all muddled up as I still thought that it was just a game and that the 'knight' would have had enough magnanimity to spot how trivial sports results really are in the great scheme of things

Make your choice.....

Either it matters so much that the lying, cheating , backbiting mindgaming Purplenose philosophy is where it's at ...

..or you check out what is meant by the honour of a knighthood... what is meant by chivalry...... what is meant by forebearance...

C'mon mr ferguson.....make your choice...

nothing you have done since you were enobled makes me think of you as noble.....

So True

johnmc said:
Simmer down. It helps but still need some turnaround. A lot of people have already taken it for.granted that we beat them at our place.

Not taking it for granted that we beat them, just that we have to beat them. One more slip up from them and its back in our hands.

Never before have I spent so much time thing 'what if...?'. Only City could do it this way.

Come on blue boys!!!!!!!

We are so much better at coming from a position of adversity. even when we were well clear and cruising before Chtrimbo it just didn't feel like we were really going to do it, even when rag scum at work were lying on their backs waiting to ge their tummies tickled after the 6-1, I never really felt like we could do it but now, when i saw once again just how crap they really are against any team who actually try and play footballl against them I truly believe!!!!
We will anhihilate this bunch of old lags and chancers on the 30th, the only fear is that the two prime candidates for Father jack/ Bacon face's piss stained throne happen to manage two of the teams we are relying on to put up a fight.
Interesting to hear a couple of Evertonian's views on Gollum's motives , he always seems to takes great pride in kicking lumps off our stars. remember Cahill on Robbie a couple of seasons back?
Pride in Battle ~ by the way I have ben a big Balo apaologist all season but I thought we looked more together tonight , I know ~ another thread!!!!?

magnificent performance by Kun tonight! Silva looked like old Silva for a good while too!

Salford_Blue said:
Back on track...Clichy was outstanding tonight.

He created Silva's goal with his pressing.

He chased the ball down all the way from the end line to half field to win that. Fantastic stuff.

der bomber28 said:
Barcon said:
der bomber28 said:
I was kind of pointing out the date and time he joined(after the gooners defeat) and the obvious massive term they love to use. You might not be able to spot a rag, but I feckin can.

And I was kind of pointing out that whilst we were playing, he was watching the scum. ie: He's a rag. I'll try to be a little more to the point in future for you. ; )

Oh dear, one cider too many methinks haha, apologies mate. :(

No worries me old mate. I'm having a few Molson Export meself. Enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.