City vs. West Brom Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
black mamba said:
Feckin' nora , what a strange situation we find ourselves in today .....

on one hand we could do with the rags beating Chelsea to make life easier for our second place quest ...... yet on the other hand we don't want the rags to win because the points gap will widen again!

Hobsons choice , i suppose ... but it's been that kind of season!

would take united winning, as it would benefit us, and thats all i care about

nehe11 said:
NoahCity said:
My lineup would be:
------------------Hart----------------
Richards---Kompany--Lescott------Clichy
--------------Garcia---Rodwell----------
---------Milner-----Nasri--------Sinclair
--------------------Tevez-------------
This should be good to beat WBA, Yaya, Silva, Aguero, Zabba all on the bench to get some rest.
Will Sinclair be ok? Even though I don´t rate Kolarov I think he´s due a runout don´t want Clichy to get injured neither and be stuck him in the final.
I suppose we could play Dzeko, drop Tevez back and play Nasri on the left. Do WBA have a good winger or RB? Cause if they do than no Kolarov who can't defend. If they are poor down that side though than Kolarov as it will be good to rest as many first team players as possible.

NoahCity said:
My lineup would be:
------------------Hart----------------
Richards---Kompany--Lescott------Clichy
--------------Garcia---Rodwell----------
---------Milner-----Nasri--------Sinclair
--------------------Tevez-------------
This should be good to beat WBA, Yaya, Silva, Aguero, Zabba all on the bench to get some rest.
Why rest Zabaleta and not Clichy and Kompany? I would play Kolo Toure, Richards and Lescott at the back with Kolarov supporting Rodwell, Garcia and Milner in midfield with Tevez and Dzeko up front. Not sure about the final pick as Nasri, Silva and Aguro should be rested. Perhaps Suarez as Sinclair is hospitalised. Nasri can replace Milner after an hour. That team should hopefully be good enough to grind out a 1-0 win at home.We can then field our strongest possible team (ex-Hart) at Wembley without the risk of injuries or suspensions.

Our season is going to be made or broken on an FA Cup Final victory. If we cannot pick up 6 points away at reading and home against Norwich AFTER winning the Cup, then we really don;t deserve 2nd Place, even though we might STILL get it!!

050513070303.png

Have a strong group of "starters" on the bench, just in case!

we need to rest some players for this one because next week is the Final and the last thing we need is for someone to get injured...Pantilimon-Richards-Toure-Lescott-Kolarov-Garcia-Milner-Nasri-Tevez-Suarez-Dzeko with silva aguero kompany clichy razak pantilimon and barry on the bench a team more than capable to beat WBA a 1-0 win is enough for my taste at this stage of the season

Cant see it being an enjoyable watch with Dzeko, Kolarov and Garcia all expecting to play.

..............................Hart........................

Richards.........Toure..............Lescott................Kolarov

....................Garcia..............Rodwell........................

Milner...............Tevez.............Dzeko................Saurez

Hopefully see the likes Huws, Razak, Ntcham etc on the bench

Had we put in any sort of a performance yesterday then this game would be perfect for resting our big players before the Final. Of course, we don't have that luxury now and WBA will be no pushovers. I'm expecting a 1-1 as we seem to have gone into holiday mode a couple of weeks too early.

Would like to see Sinclair & Micah make an appearance as well as Rodwell. Albion were quite weak down the flanks last match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.