City vs West Brom Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
FantasyIreland said:
LOL........

we'll be 4th by the end of the weekend.
Nah. I'm feeling a good win today by a few goals.

Now there's a collector's item: SWP's back feeling good about something.

I sincerely hope you are right mate.

mancity1 said:
blueinsa said:
flb said:
Sat here outside 238 and to a man there are Lads here asking what the fuck is he doing , you can dress it up all you like mate but he's lost the fucking plot , Lampard and Fernando FFS

It's not just one or two who are pissed off with him mate, bar that 9 game spell over Christmas its been a farce, 3 out of 12 and still people are blaming the players, he's used all of the players and its still the same old Shit

We win 5-0 and to a man you will all walk out smiling and laughing.

Lets see how it pans out before getting all in a tizz!

Win 5-0 , there is optimism and there is .............

Why?

We are the leagues top scorers.

I know that doesn't fit with the current narrative that we are worse than Accrington fucking Stanley but fuck it, im happy to believe we can put them to the sword.

The two Ferns for me. But FFS this is Brum and Pulis. Not like you're really going to need the most mobile and pacey of midfielders to deal with his usual parking of the donkey cart.

Without Milner, aren't the options pretty much only the Ferns and Lampard to begin with, anyway? Oh but I suppose it is suicide to play two up front at home against Pulis. Should pack the midfield, play to hit them on the counter! WBA will overrun us! Pellers inflexible, stuppobrn, needs to be sacked at the half, etc etc etc

Vinny just caught shouting profanity on the live tunnel camera.

He seems up for it.

Is Nasris injured? I know he was a prick on Wednesday but he still better than most in the team. This is must win time and we need the best 11 out there.

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
The two Ferns for me. But FFS this is Brum and Pulis. Not like you're really going to need the most mobile and pacey of midfielders to deal with his usual parking of the donkey cart.

Without Milner, aren't the options pretty much only the Ferns and Lampard to begin with, anyway? Oh but I suppose it is suicide to play two up front at home against Pulis. Should pack the midfield, play to hit them on the counter! WBA will overrun us! Pellers inflexible, stuppobrn, needs to be sacked at the half, etc etc etc

I think the very valid point is that playing a tired Fernandinho and Milner for 45 minutes, then subbing once we have control, is the much more prudent choice. Either, even at 80%, gives us more than Fernando or Lampard and especially more than both of them in midfield.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Looking at that midfield baggies odds look good for a few quid. Ousmane Dabo would look quick in that midfield

There's a name to conjure with! My least favourite player of all time. I'm in my late 40's now, no longer at my, er, fighting weight (fat) and i would still run rings around that twat. No matter what happens today or for the rest of the season, even if we end up outside the top 4, at least Ousmane Dabo no longer plays for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.