City vs West Brom Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
flb said:
blueinsa said:
Can we not wait for the final whistle and result before going off the deep end and baying for blood?

Sat here outside 238 and to a man there are Lads here asking what the fuck is he doing , you can dress it up all you like mate but he's lost the fucking plot , Lampard and Fernando FFS

It's not just one or two who are pissed off with him mate, bar that 9 game spell over Christmas its been a farce, 3 out of 12 and still people are blaming the players, he's used all of the players and its still the same old Shit

We win 5-0 and to a man you will all walk out smiling and laughing.

Lets see how it pans out before getting all in a tizz!

Good thing we didn't get past Barcelona, otherwise we'd have had this madness in the four games either side of the QF ties. I'd take a 1-0 now, stuffy thrice taken penalty early on, then hanging on, thank you.

blueinsa said:
flb said:
blueinsa said:
Can we not wait for the final whistle and result before going off the deep end and baying for blood?

Sat here outside 238 and to a man there are Lads here asking what the fuck is he doing , you can dress it up all you like mate but he's lost the fucking plot , Lampard and Fernando FFS

It's not just one or two who are pissed off with him mate, bar that 9 game spell over Christmas its been a farce, 3 out of 12 and still people are blaming the players, he's used all of the players and its still the same old Shit

Lets see how it pans out before getting all in a tizz![/quo

Still love coming though mate but fuck me we can do better than this guy.

Fernandinho could play, fitness isn't an issue. Manual just thinks to much. And watch Lampard struggle, it will happen. He's out his depth.

blueinsa said:
SebastianBlue said:
journolud said:
To read some of the comments here you'd think we've already lost. Think I'll give it at least 30 minutes in before I join you all in condemning the line up

I admire your extreme optimism.

Extreme optimism? Fucking 2nd in the league with one of the finest home records anywhere over the last few years.

Go on, how many out of the West Brom side would you pick ahead of ours today?

I will tell you, NONE!

Fuck me its ridiculous on here at times!

That is an extremely simplistic analysis of our current situation which completely ignores trend (which is the concerning element).

And I would actually take Baird or Morrison over Fernando. He has been one of the worst purchases since our takeover (and I was one of the few taking all manner of abuse in questioning the transfer when it first occurred—everyone else seemed to think he was the second coming of Vieira at that time).

blueinsa said:
flb said:
blueinsa said:

Lets see how it pans out before getting all in a tizz!

Win 5-0 , there is optimism and there is .............

Maybe it's just fernando in front of the back four, and we'll see Frank further on in a 4-1-3-2. Hope so anyway.

Also hope he'll stop pissing about with the back four one day, but that might be asking for too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.