City Vs West Ham in match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sacho11 said:
uwerosler28 said:
sacho11 said:
Awful crowd today.
the crowd aren't there to entertain you or put on a show their there to watch city

It's not the opera. That is not how the crowd usually sounds. It's extremely quiet.

tbh i agree with you, aswell why are there so many empty seats again, they are always in the same places every game

Hopefully it picks up a bit and we score a few more goals

sacho11 said:
uwerosler28 said:
sacho11 said:
Awful crowd today.
the crowd aren't there to entertain you or put on a show their there to watch city

It's not the opera. That is not how the crowd usually sounds. It's extremely quiet.
they can be as quiet as they want they paid to watch a game of football not make people watching on tv hapoy with the volume

uwerosler28 said:
sacho11 said:
uwerosler28 said:

they can be as quiet as they want they paid to watch a game of football not make people watching on tv hapoy with the volume

It's not for me and you, it's for the players. Home teams want the home atmosphere. I doubt they're feeling that right now.

Maybe I'm wrong. I actually thought everyone felt that way.

sacho11 said:
uwerosler28 said:
sacho11 said:
Awful crowd today.

29 posts? Making negative comments? Hmmmm. The old rag detector's dials are flickering........ Not saying you are like, just that the dials are flickering!

sacho11 said:
uwerosler28 said:
sacho11 said:

It's not for me and you, it's for the players. Home teams want the home atmosphere. I doubt they're feeling that right now.

Maybe I'm wrong. I actually thought everyone felt that way.
players playing in England know at matches its the away fans who make the volume home crowds arent made up of that type of fan any more

uwerosler28 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Shadz69 said:
According to Quinn the 12 leading up to the goal were not important.HaHa what I clown.Fast losing any respect I had for him.

Quinn is a rag ......
no his English team is arsenal read his biography

Either way what he said was complete rubbish.The passes are how the ball arrives to sergio.It was a cracking move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.