City Vs Wigan In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One if the poorest perrformances we have this season..FFS what the hell happen with they???? if we don't score fast a goal i don't see this game ending well for us....i'll be more than happy with a 1-0 win...c'om city wake up ffs

NanaToure42 said:
Ummmm...WTF was that? Can someone please explain to me what i just watched the last 45 mins.

You watched a team that was blowing out of its arse after an hour on Sunday. That being said I would have freshened it up more with Dzeko and Sinclair from the start.

I feared we would play like this tonight. Kolarov is handing in his transfer request on the pitch by the looks. He has had loads of freedom but wasted so much. Tevez is looking the brightest but i bet mancini subs him later.

mcfc2607 said:
made too many changes.

not really, pretty much the same team without zaba, clichy, garcia

richards has come in so wouldnt say its a poor team.

WIGAN ARE A GOOD TEAM :)

the team looks tired

zeven said:
Ducado said:
zeven said:
PATHETIC.

fuck off. i feel sorry for those who paid money to watch that garbage.

You have form for this!

Leave it out, go and have a lie down in a dark room
Im bipolar, so im allowed to.

I will need a doctors note, just leave the hyperbole and ranting out, not just you everyone

Mattyc55 said:
Glad to have Micah back, he looks very rusty though! Expect us to play much better in the second half, this performance was kind of expected after such a great effort in the last two games.

as a nail.

Pretty insipid so far, I hope Mancini sticks a rocket up their arse for the second half. Surely we can't be as bad in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.