City Vs Wigan In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TCIB said:
As expected 90% of posts = knee jerk over reactionary stupid rubbish.

We have started slow, have a player back froma long injury but not as bad as this thread makes out.
Lathargic, yes, bad ? no.

Wigan have been busy bees across the pitch and we have still had chances, yes they have had a couple but that happens, it's football.

Go and put the kettle on and calm down.

I need beer to make it all go away.

Judging by the comments on here and twitter, it doesn't seem like a good half of football that's for sure! It's never good when the city twitter account can't think of anything good to say about us!

Hopefully we'll improve in the second half. Come on city.

TCIB said:
As expected 90% of posts = knee jerk over reactionary stupid rubbish.

We have started slow, have a player back froma long injury but not as bad as this thread makes out.
Lathargic, yes, bad ? no.

Wigan have been busy bees across the pitch and we have still had chances, yes they have had a couple but that happens, it's football.

Go and put the kettle on and calm down.

Admire your loyalty mate, but honestly this has been utter tripe. I am not saying we've dropped the points yet, but we sure as hell will if we carry on like that in the second half.

kun said:
Shite.

Richards clearly not fit, Garcia and Barry far too slow, Kolarov shit, Tevez and Aguero poor, Yaya inconsistant, Nasri normal

Hmm Tevez easily our best player tonight and Barry has been smooth and effective in everything he has done. Garcia on the other hand is just not a footballer.

Some of you obviously aren't as far sighted as me. The plan is to let wigan tire themselves out and for us to pretend that we're crap, then tan them in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.