City vs Wigan Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is one HELL of a pacy and creative starting 11. i already feel sorry for the wigan defenders, they aye gonna have their hands full, and i for one is looking extremely forward to see aguero and tevez playing together, with silva making nice little passes for them to go on, and with AJ as a joker. holy shit that is a good lineup.

And if lightning strikes and they cant get the job done, in comes nasri, dzeko and balotelli. ahhh beautiful times. :-)

Todays Team

No start for Balotelli.

Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Yaya, Milner, Tevez, Silva, Aguero

Bench KOLO TOURE, Pantillimon, Zabaleta, Nasri, Razak, Balotelli, Dzeko

Pinturicchio said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
MCFC team to play Wigan: Hart, Richards, Kompany (c), Lescott, Clichy, Yaya, Milner, A. Johnson, Silva, Aguero, Tevez
Is this official ?

yes<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:16 pm --<br /><br />so what happened to Kola?

I think its a good line up when we take into consideration that we have a tough game vs napoli on Wednesday. If we are up a goal or two, we should really give Balotelli some time to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.