City vs Wigan Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the guy scores 6 in 3 games and he is on the bench lol, if that was tevez a year ago there would have been a riot. Thats ok though we can watch tevez with his big love handles ..............ffs

Edin Dzeko #10 said:
No Balotelli?

Should be on the bench and will likely come on today at some stage past 60 mins, I think he's had enough time warming the bench.

Jaskosss said:
No Dzeko WTF?!? It's early in the season, dont give me the rest sh!t, he did play 90min twice with Bosnia but he hardly did a foot too many

ffs!
we need squad rotation

For me it was either Dzeko playing today or Dzeko playing on Wednesday. He was never going to feature in both. He's had a lot of playing time in the last two weeks, no need to burn him out this early in the season. Still looks like a very strong team to me, Aguero, Tevez and Silva is potentially mouth watering!

No Nedum! No Boyata! Waa, waa, waa.

Someone remind me the point of naming a full squad? Is it so we can rest players like Dzeko after a tiring week?

Sleeping_Easy said:
MCFC team to play Wigan: Hart, Richards, Kompany (c), Lescott, Clichy, Yaya, Milner, A. Johnson, Silva, Aguero, Tevez
Is this official ?

Not be bad.

Would have started Nasri instead of Silva given the amount Silva has played.

Assuming Nasri is not out through injury.

I thought that only Barry and Nige were unavailable according to RM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.