Not open for further replies.
Re: Todays Team

Dax777 said:
Mancio said:
HongKongBluey said:
No start for Balotelli.

Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Yaya, Milner, Tevez, Silva, Aguero

it seems that something is broken between Balotelli and Mancini
Not really! He will get a sub appearance. It is time for him to shape up. He is not young anymore!
Well... At least here in italy players are called yougster until they are 23/24 .

Someone Even later

balkanno said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
balkanno said:
Mancini said at the pc, the napoli would NOT ave a effect on today's squad.

He's just saying that to be respectful to wigan. He's hardly about to turn round and say well wigan are easy so were going to give players a rest. Every manager has the midweek games in mind when picking the weekend team.

Sure, but Aguero traveled 15+9 Hours wouldnt be better to rest him nd let Balo play?

Balo is playing with his Ipad :p

Re: Todays Team

I was sure Mario and Edin would start today and keep Tevez and Sergio for Wednesday?
Strange.

This game will be broadcasted live on our national television and if Džeko plays I think the whole country will followed this match :) :)

Džeko said:
This game will be broadcasted live on our national television and if Džeko plays I think the whole country will followed this match :) :)
dzeko not starting so ull have to settle for tevez,aguero and silva ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.