City vs Wigan Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Džeko said:
This game will be broadcasted live on our national television and if Džeko plays I think the whole country will followed this match :) :)
I guess you guys just have to cope with Aguero,Tevez,Silva,AJ today. :( i feel sorry for you, i really do. :P

Tevez City said:
balkanno said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
He's just saying that to be respectful to wigan. He's hardly about to turn round and say well wigan are easy so were going to give players a rest. Every manager has the midweek games in mind when picking the weekend team.

Sure, but Aguero traveled 15+9 Hours wouldnt be better to rest him nd let Balo play?

Balo is playing with his Ipad :p

SkySportsMatchday GOOOAL! Balotelli scored with the razor edge of his iPad into the bottom right corner. 78' @MCFC 1 - 0 @WAFC

Irwell said:
Blue Smarties said:
This is the Premier League stereo English mixer kit from IMG London
I wish I knew how they managed to get their hands on that, then I could watch it in HD!
Something tells me we shouldn't be expecting commentary today!

It still annoys me how the City banner is slung over a pylon like an afterthought at the end of the Premier League intro video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.