City vs Wigan Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho-Jose1_2522780.jpg

I'd expect a few changes with all the international games.

Those who aren't travelling or not selected for their countries are more ikely to play against Wigan, so I think Micah, Clichy, AJ and Tevez could start against Wigan and NDJ, if fit

Doubt Dzeko, and Aguero will play with the Napoli game in sight

But if we are to win the players selected must focus on each game only, and make the most of each opportunity

Very much looking forward to this game , especially after seeing us maul the spuds . I expect him to make changes , due to the internationals , but I still think you will see the core of the team still there , the likes of Kompany , Silva , Yaya , Dzeko etc.

-----------------Hart------------------
Richards---Vinnie K---Lescott----Kolarov
-----------Milner------Yaya------------
Silva-----------Tevez-----------Balotelli
----------------Dzeko----------------

That is what I think the team could be , but I doubt it . Bobby has so many options available to him , that it is too hard to predict the team at the moment .

None the less , I still predict a comfortable win :

3-0 City , Dzeko , Yaya , Tevez

.................Hart
Richards....Kompany....Lescott...Kolorov
................NDJ.....Barry
Milner...............................Nasri
............Balotelli.....Tevez.

Rest Silva Yaya Aguero and Dzeko for Napoli game.

Rammyblues said:
.................Hart
Richards....Kompany....Lescott...Kolorov
................NDJ.....Barry
Milner...............................Nasri
............Balotelli.....Tevez.

Rest Silva Yaya Aguero and Dzeko for Napoli game.

I think Yaya will start ahead of Barry. Barry will play on Tuesday, dont think Ivory Coast have a game. Also Clichy hasnt been on international duty so should start ahead of Kolarov. And I expect AJ to be given a start rather than Nasri.

I suspect that home fans will struggle to see our strongest line up too often apart frm CL fixtures. The away matches after CL ties are generally more difficult than the home ones before. So, apart from the Everton game, we'll probably see a run of games at Etihad where players are rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.