City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

TFC said:
3 match ban for Vinnie now? :(

Pissed off with Joe there, should have done much, much better with a tame effort.
I would think it would only be 1 match, Jonny Evans only got 1 for his red on Sunday and it was not violent conduct that he was sent off for.

Pleased with my boys today, can go away with their heads held high.
I think the result was a fair one, the ref was terrible and im pleased we didnt get hammered by too many.
Our big game is next week against Wigan (different standards for us!)

I dont think you should expect to win by 6 or more every week as teams will "park the bus" against you but its the 3 points that counts more than loads of goals.
Good luck for the rest of the season, i hope you win it in style!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Stuart Attwell, apart from the penalty you were truly abysmal today, pathetic performance from a pathetic biased excuse of a referee, disgraceful.
He was awful- The new Howard Webb.So many tackles from behind by Wolves and he gave us ONE free kick in the first half.

Job done

We won all games in October. Well done Blues

We scored 3 goals today when not playing our best football.

36 goals in 10 Premier League goals and five points clear of the Rags.

Only 2 points dropped in 10 Games.

Best start to a season probably since we became MCFC and most goals scored by any team ever in the top flight for the first 10 games.

We will miss Vinnie but we have a strong squad.

Roll on Villareal.

Forza Mancini

dont think mancini will be too happy we lost the clean sheet, joe needs to stop pushing shots back into danger or he will cost us at some point in the season, just needs to stay focused i think is all, good 3 points none the less, onwards and upwards!

Think the only thing the ref got right was the penalty/sending-off.

Before you all batter me, it was a correct decision... BUT they should not have even had the free kick that lead to it because the ref cocked up by not giving the foul against Yaya only seconds beforehand!

As someone mentioned, you can guarantee there will be little-to-no mention of him on MOTD or any other programs. He was an absolute disgrace!!!

really? is it just 1 game?

if it is 3, that means lpool for the 3rd game.

Horrible ref but we got the win anyways that is all that matters. I am disappointed that we wont have Kompany in our next game but that is just the way things go.

Chippy_boy said:
johnny on the spot said:
Ducado said:
All thoughts and opinions in here please

All other threads about the game will be merged or deleted

Don't clutter the board

I repeat (ffs): While Kompany serves his ban, who comes in to replace him- Kolo or Savic?

Not Kolo.

Gotta be Savic, he is a top player and Kolo is probably already house hunting in Paris.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.