City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

Does that mean we've broken the all-time record now for first 10 games goalscoring?

Showed real balls at the end but it should have been much easier. City put us through it today and all because no-one picked up O´Hara and Yaya started to leave huge gaps in midfield. Bob should have made the change with Nige or Milner but hey ho 3 points

Gavin_mcfc said:
Just wondering on Evans red card from the derby? Was it rescinded? He started against Everton today.

Served the 1 match ban v Aldershot in the carling cup

Re: hart costs City again

whp.blue said:
I think the time has come to drop Hart

this is the third time hart has pushed the ball back into play costing us goals!

he needs to correct this flaw in his game we cannot keep giving away soft goals and today it has cost us the club captain for three games and that will unsettle the defence

Hart is not half as good as he thinks he is and is a big time charlie
another weaver in the making if we are not careful

I know people on here will not like this post but it needs to be said imho
what planet are you on, drop hart? ffs get a grip

TFC said:
tonethestone said:
really? is it just 1 game?

if it is 3, that means lpool for the 3rd game.

I already got bollocked, now its your turn ;)

1 game mate.

haha, cheers mat,e thank fuck its just the 1

Chippy_boy said:
johnny on the spot said:
Ducado said:
All thoughts and opinions in here please

All other threads about the game will be merged or deleted

Don't clutter the board

I repeat (ffs): While Kompany serves his ban, who comes in to replace him- Kolo or Savic?

Not Kolo.

If Mancini chooses Savic over Kolo, it would speak volumes about the trust Mancini currently has in Kolo, wouldn't it? And I don't think Kolo would like being overlooked one bit...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.