City Watch owner sentenced to 28 months in prison

Damn I followed the twitter account from the very beginning and in fact did also had a few chats online thru twitter regarding city transfer rumors

Didn't imagine he was this sort of person !

Damn I followed the twitter account from the very beginning and in fact did also had a few chats online thru twitter regarding city transfer rumors

Didn't imagine he was this sort of person !
That's the trouble with the internet although you could say any stranger you meet in real life could be a wrong un

There are so many players & press reporters following him as well as the club. Is there a way to make Twitter close that account ?

I thought it'd be standard practice for someone on trial for this sort of thing to be banned from using the internet during the trial.

It was. But he's who he is. A cyber hacker/stalker/paedophile...obviously he found a way around it.

We worked hard on that account. I remember how elated we were every time a City player followed or liked one of the tweets. It's sad to watch it all go up in smoke this evening.

God damn. A couple posters helped me to this information recently. I didn't unfollow as I was led to believe someone else took ownership of it. Needless to say, I will be moving on from it. It's a shame. CityWatch was the sole reason I signed up for Twitter and it's the only account I've followed.

We worked hard on that account. I remember how elated we were every time a City player followed or liked one of the tweets. It's sad to watch it all go up in smoke this evening.

Interesting viewpoint man. I get it, but surprised. Quite a few involved seem to want it to die a painful death, especially the lads who were targeted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.