City Watch owner sentenced to 28 months in prison

We worked hard on that account. I remember how elated we were every time a City player followed or liked one of the tweets. It's sad to watch it all go up in smoke this evening.
I was always under the impression there was a team working together,is that right or was it him and guest contributors?

I was always under the impression there was a team working together,is that right or was it him and guest contributors?
If I've read the thread correctly, after this came out last year and everyone walked it was just him and his imagination chuck.

Ah right,i knew there was resignations but assumed they had come back once he was gone,didn't realise he was still the one running it
I think it needs to go. Plenty of other sites that aren’t tainted

When all the rumours came out months ago I thought it would be a classic example of social media blowing stuff up, but it actually managed to be worse than was said back then.

So all the harassment and abuse happened after he unravelled when a few people left CityWatch?

Hopefully the people effected can put it behind them and he gets the help he clearly needs over his 2 years and 4 months inside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.