City will not be furloughing staff

I was so pleased and proud to read this. I said earlier this week that I wanted City to take a lead and be a beacon, and with this they have done. The government scheme was never designed for top flight football clubs, and those that have utilised it should be utterly ashamed, but as we know one of them are completely incapable of shame. Well done City.
you are spot on, we are proud!!!

Clearly the media will just focus on Kyle's hookers rather than this far greater and positive story. C***s.

Walker has let the club and himself down monumentally this week. Would be happy to see him kicked out on his arse. With all that’s going on; his behaviour just amplifies the spoilt brat world that some football players have been allowed to create. I know it’s not all players but I find myself questioning why I have been contributing to the Premier League circus for so long... it’s immoral and I clearly need to find better things to waste my money on. Post this pandemic a lot will change.

No surprise its not being reported, as its positive news.
If i was City i would announce it as a press release stating that even relegated teams earn over 100 million a season in the PL so its not acceptable that any PL clubs have furloughed staff for tax payers handouts due to this.
That should rub a few noses up the wrong way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.