City will now attack the south end in the 2nd half

Also, looking at the weather forecast for today it seems that the sun will be in Willy's eyes in the second half if we do win the toss though admittedly it's a minor point given Manchester's normal weather!
3pm today. Yellow = Sunrise, Dark Yellow = 3pm, Orange = Sunset.

Would affect the away team more if we kick towards the family stand in the first half.
free photo hosting

How can you judge that? since we been at the Etihad I count on one hand kicking of the other way..
Well, for the record, as I sit in 302 I'm a bit pissed off by this decision. My opinion is clearly an empirical one - I feel that I'd be proved right as well if I could get hold of the stats on it.

Last edited:
You're an idiot. You're judging Pep on one season in charge of Man City. Ignoring his huge success at Barca, at bayern, his countless accolades and praise from players, coaches all over the world.

He's so clearly in a different league to Mancini but that's not to take about from Mancini's success with us.
Counts for nothing all that before , it's what he does with Manchester City that's important to me & only that , I go by what I see with my own eyes thanks.

Well, for the record, as I sit in 302 I'm a bit pissed off by this decision. My opinion is clearly an empirical one - I feel that I'd be proved right if I could get hold of the stats on it.

Ah you didnt read mu post then? How can you be proved right when like I said we have kicked of the other end around 5 times and the other end hundreds of times! So really you typing rubbish.

Ah you didnt read mu post then? How can you be proved right when like I said we have kicked of the other end around 5 times and the other end hundreds of times! So really you typing rubbish.
In previous seasons when we attacked the other end in the second half we seemed to do better. We had a better team, relatively speaking, then though.. :-)

Last edited:
We have the worst home atmosphere in the league. That gives our team no advantage whatsoever at home. Something is very much needed. Not sure this is the answer mind but it's a start.
Rubbish, i'v been to every premier league ground and our's is definately not the worse, the swamp has 75,000 dunderheads ....or so they claim.....sat there admiring the view and doing fuck all else, rags i know complain about it all the time, Arsenal etc are terrible

Rubbish, i'v been to every premier league ground and our's is definately not the worse, the swamp has 75,000 dunderheads ....or so they claim.....sat there admiring the view and doing fuck all else, rags i know complain about it all the time, Arsenal etc are terrible
Totally agree. Palace and Stoke maybe the exception. Otherwise most of the premier league is terrible. Anfield is always bigged up by the media, personally always found it quiet, Everton is mainly quiet but can be hostile due to it being an old stadium and very tight and compact. Arsenal and Chelsea are just like ours (one end might rouse itself for an injustice or big games). Spurs (see Everton), Rags I don't need to mention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.