City will now attack the south end in the 2nd half

Won two titles kicking towards the kids,lets see how they go on kicking towards the arms folded brigade.

Does this mean I'm a Mancini fan ? Of course i am , aren't you ? Best manager we've had for decades, goes without saying I'm a fan . What's this got to do with anything ?
Yes I'm a fan but he's gone.
Time to move on and stop comparing everything to some of the glory days when he was here. We tend to only remember the good Bobby days and not the godawful times like Liverpool away, Southampton away, a couple of disgraceful performances at Arsenal and all the European clusterfucks that we endured.
There were good and bad times, good and bad signings, for every owning Ferguson moment there was a fighting with Balotelli moment. For every sick swan there was him not giving a feck about the academy using it to give games to his sons and a job to his mates.

Loved the Mancini years but his shit stank as bad as anyone else's does.

Sorry to derail the thread,

Yes I'm a fan but he's gone.
Time to move on and stop comparing everything to some of the glory days when he was here. We tend to only remember the good Bobby days and not the godawful times like Liverpool away, Southampton away, a couple of disgraceful performances at Arsenal and all the European clusterfucks that we endured.
There were good and bad times, good and bad signings, for every owning Ferguson moment there was a fighting with Balotelli moment. For every sick swan there was him not giving a feck about the academy using it to give games to his sons and a job to his mates.

Loved the Mancini years but his shit stank as bad as anyone else's does.

Sorry to derail the thread,
Good post sir, good luck getting some to come back to 2017 though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.