City will now attack the south end in the 2nd half

Can't do that after this season, the PL have made a rule that at least some away fans must be pitch side.
Give them a sectioned off row at the front then stick the rest upstairs
How's that going to work at the swamp and ST James park?

Good post sir, good luck getting some to come back to 2017 though.
Thanks.
It pains me to seem anti-Bob and have a dig at those who still hold him in the highest regard but whatever the rights and wrongs of the matter it's unhealthy to hold on to the past when so much promise for the future lies ahead.
We're not Aston Villa or Nottingham Forest, we're Manchester City the best team in the land and all the world.

Signing off for tonight, night all.

Thanks.
It pains me to seem anti-Bob and have a dig at those who still hold him in the highest regard but whatever the rights and wrongs of the matter it's unhealthy to hold on to the past when so much promise for the future lies ahead.
We're not Aston Villa or Nottingham Forest, we're Manchester City the best team in the land and all the world.

Signing off for tonight, night all.
Don't go, there's a few more could do with reading your opinions, and understanding that 2013 came and went (badly), and that since he left Mancini has been a failure, and is currently, and has been for a while jobless. I enjoyed his time here too, but life moves on.

This all day long, get them up in the gods out of sight, we are far too obliging

The away fans will not be moved as the Police and licensing authority who have the final say want them there, there little the club can do about it, the PL believe it helps the atmosphere and visual
appeal for Tv audiences to have away fans close to pitch side

It can't be done now anyway, see the sky sports report a few posts back.
Just out of interest mate, do they just have to be pitch side or in TV camera view?
Lot of re-jigging for quite a few clubs if it's in camera view

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.