City win the cheapest beer in the PL Cup

what was that can they had for sale last year ? i never actually saw anyone drink it unless they had to pour it into a cup for you,but it was on the screens above the bar, as you queued to be served,some lager brewed in manchester i think,but it was £5.50 and only 440ml, £5.50 for a small can !

Looks like we've got one over on the Scousers already (as well as likely to pinch their Net Spend Trophy!)
Talk Sport just mentioned City has the cheapest beer in the PL at £3.40 a pint, Leeds and Newcastle close behind at $3.60.
Rags at the bottom end at £5.40 with Brighton the dearest at £6.00
Last season Amstel was £4.05 a pint after the 10% discount for season card holder. Where can you get it for £3.40 ?

Looks like we've got one over on the Scousers already (as well as likely to pinch their Net Spend Trophy!)
Talk Sport just mentioned City has the cheapest beer in the PL at £3.40 a pint, Leeds and Newcastle close behind at $3.60.
Rags at the bottom end at £5.40 with Brighton the dearest at £6.00
City haven't sold beer for a long while.

Piss maybe but not beer

what was that can they had for sale last year ? i never actually saw anyone drink it unless they had to pour it into a cup for you,but it was on the screens above the bar, as you queued to be served,some lager brewed in manchester i think,but it was £5.50 and only 440ml, £5.50 for a small can !
7 Brothers. Several beers were on offer which have fancy names but can't remember them, but....... they get the waste from Kellogs and turn it into beer, there is Rice Krispy, Cornflake and Sugar Puffs that I know off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.