City win the cheapest beer in the PL Cup

I’ve no idea where this £3.40 has come from. Cheapest in South Stand is £4.05 for Amstel once the 10% SC discount is applied.

As others have said, United are by far and away the cheapest in the league. £3 for a 500ml bottle last season. Fill your boots and help the Glazers into the bargain. Win win.

I’ve no idea where this £3.40 has come from. Cheapest in South Stand is £4.05 for Amstel once the 10% SC discount is applied.

As others have said, United are by far and away the cheapest in the league. £3 for a 500ml bottle last season. Fill your boots and help the Glazers into the bargain. Win win.
“The Pisscan League is upside down…”

This is how to do it.

The beer is brewed inside the stadium, it’s fresh, and gets delivered straight to the bars.

Old article.

The Club and its Official Craft Beer Supplier, Beavertown, have launched a collaboration beer in time for our first home game of 2020.

Brewed and sold exclusively in Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, ‘One Of Our Own’ (4.9% ABV) has its roots in the classic British IPA, rebuilt with Beavertown’s own modern hoppy DNA, made up of purely European hops (Callista, Mandarina Bavaria and Barbe Rouge), with notes of stonefruit and rounded with hints of malt-sweetness.

‘One Of Our Own’ is produced using the microbrewery operated by Tottenham-based Beavertown inside the Club’s new home – a world first for any football stadium.

The Spurs fans weren’t happy about price increases last season.

Our prices will probably rise this season due to the price rises everywhere.
Sat on the ‘Wall’ at Spurs for the Joshua v Usyk fight last year, have to say the food & drink offering was far & away the best I’ve come across. For the occasion (and it being London) it wasn’t that expensive, especially as a one off, loads of seating areas, international cooking stations, lots of drink options, missus wasn’t happy when they ran out of practically everything so she was on pints of Neck oil (she’s a white wino normally) she now gags when I have a pint. We’ve got a bit of catching up to do but we’re on with it with the arena & NS extension, fingers crossed

what was that can they had for sale last year ? i never actually saw anyone drink it unless they had to pour it into a cup for you,but it was on the screens above the bar, as you queued to be served,some lager brewed in manchester i think,but it was £5.50 and only 440ml, £5.50 for a small can !
It was 7 brothers. They had two types available. 440ml is the old skool large can, just under a pint in size, but infinitely more tasty than bloody Amstel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.