City+

I usually get it on my iPad then mirror screen it onto the big telly. It's worked OK in the past.

Live on youtube but the studio stuff is a cheese fest and unwatchable for me.

City + currently isn’t working for me. Just get a message saying somethings gone wrong

I’ve installed it on the firestick and there’s a scrolling message saying the match not available on TV app but presumably is on firestick? Assuming the cricket doesn’t start on time then I guess I’m good to go for the game
It's weird as fuck this City+

I'm getting a message saying the match isn't available in my location (Manchester). But I can watch it on the official site.

I'm just watching it on YouTube.

It's weird as fuck this City+

I'm getting a message saying the match isn't available in my location (Manchester). But I can watch it on the official site.

I'm just watching it on YouTube.
For some reason it says not available on the app. Signed into mancity.com on the amazon web browser, picture seems good and looking forward to seeing the younger players getting a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.