City+

Gotta laugh just taken advantage of the £20 for the year deal that expires tonight to find it doesn't work on the fire stick ,
As Johnny rotten famously said ever get the feeling you've been cheated!!

Gotta laugh just taken advantage of the £20 for the year deal that expires tonight to find it doesn't work on the fire stick ,
As Johnny rotten famously said ever get the feeling you've been cheated!!
Do you mean that you can't find the app in the amazon app store/section?
If so, side-load the app using the downloader app (search for instructions on youtube).
Alternatively, don't bother as the app is a load of shit that won't work anyway.

The App was shit mate finally doing something about it isn't poor, it's about time, the timing of this is awful and treats us with the contempt they have for us,
But are they finally doing something about it though? I though the issue was they they haven’t done anything?!

Anyway, we both agree it’s a shambles mate.

What do you get other than the next 4 games on the tour on City + . I just wanna know if it’s worth it for me.
There are actually some really good documentaries on there tbf ,also when the season starts ,there's pitcam which is unshown angles etc of the matches.
For £20 it's probably worth it IF they sort it out so you can watch it .

Do you mean that you can't find the app in the amazon app store/section?
If so, side-load the app using the downloader app (search for instructions on youtube).
Alternatively, don't bother as the app is a load of shit that won't work anyway.
The app is there to download,once downloaded you get as far as the badge coming up and that's it .

In short it seems like you have to watch on your phone unless you know how to cast it. That features just not there on mine.
Hopefully the TV app is returning at some point. The mobile app does seem to have improves to give credit where its due but really need it on the telly.

In short it seems like you have to watch on your phone unless you know how to cast it. That features just not there on mine.
Hopefully the TV app is returning at some point. The mobile app does seem to have improves to give credit where its due but really need it on the telly.
This. Much prefer on big screen, but as it works on phone will make do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.