City+

Just signed up for it but just getting audio, any ideas? We also have a dodgy box , would it be on there? Cheers
Apologies if it’s already been covered but flat out busy

I paid for it yesterday and it came on perfectly, yet today it said I don't have a prescription? It's the biggest load of dross and I've had problems with it multiple times. City really need to get a grip as there quick enough to take our money.

I have found it to be so unreliable, which is really disappointing.

The club get many things right, and it is usually little niggles as far as I am concerned, but I would have expected them to really make sure this was something they really wanted to use in order to appeal to a wider audience.

I expect there is a demand from non-match attending and fans living outside the UK.

Not sure whether MUFC and LFC tv is any better for broadcasting their games , not that I would ever consider watching either of them ?

I’m same I signed up for the £30 yearly fee now saying I don’t have a account and had to pay £4.99 to re register. I hadn’t even canc my account

I have found it to be so unreliable, which is really disappointing.

The club get many things right, and it is usually little niggles as far as I am concerned, but I would have expected them to really make sure this was something they really wanted to use in order to appeal to a wider audience.

I expect there is a demand from non-match attending and fans living outside the UK.

Not sure whether MUFC and LFC tv is any better for broadcasting their games , not that I would ever consider watching either of them ?

I watched 20 mins of the rags game vs leeds on MUTV the other day and it played fine. (Its on my firestick I don't subscribe lower your rifle)

I paid for it yesterday and it came on perfectly, yet today it said I don't have a prescription? It's the biggest load of dross and I've had problems with it multiple times. City really need to get a grip as there quick enough to take our money.
Maybe opt for the subscription instead. Hope you're on the mend soon ;)

I've signed up twice in two seasons.
Both times they've took the money but when I try to use it, it says i need to subscribe.
I emailed them, but they're as useless as City+
Not bothered trying this season and won't be trying again until they sort that shit out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.