#cityhorrorshows

jimharri said:
whothefisAlice said:
This seasons home shirt??? Ffs spread the word it looks absolute shite on...no shape around the body, crap collar, shite black rings...just a shit shit shit kit.

We are still champions though.
Might have a job getting to 110 points in that one then!

They should give us 110 pt head start for those kits.

MATCITY said:
The one that sticks with me was 'Boro at home 2006 i think,they didn't have a shot on target we lost one nil Sun Jihai o.g

2003/2004 season.

anyone remember city v sheff wed summer 98 pre season at maine road
nil nil
painful viewng

MATCITY said:
The one that sticks with me was 'Boro at home 2006 i think,they didn't have a shot on target we lost one nil Sun Jihai o.g
It was a storming O.G though wasn't it :)

Charlton away first game in 2000 or 2001 awful.

The Pink Panther said:
lancs blue said:
Haven't read all the tweets but a 5-0 defeat to Charlton at Selhurst Park one Boxing Day was a real killer.

Getting mullered by Charlton the first game of the season on George Weah's league debut was also a bit of a blow

God amongst all the other dreadful ones I'd forgotten about that one. Just promoted back to the prem. Full of optimism against another newly promoted team. We had Weah and Wanchope up front that day, remember walking away from the ground thinking we had the slowest and laziest strike force in the the league!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.