#cityhorrorshows

Would anyone class beating Leeds 4-0 (when they were challenging Utd for the title) as a nightmare.

Last match of the season at home to Everton (93 I think).
It was so bad, Martyn Margetson (or he was so bad) was subbed at half time and Dibble went in nets the second half.
In all my years, the only time a keeper has been subbed for anything other than an injury!
We lost 5-2

dcj said:
Would anyone class beating Leeds 4-0 (when they were challenging Utd for the title) as a nightmare.

Definitely not
You can't not celebrate a City win, especially over title challengers and Leeds went on to win it anyway

Seen some shit performances but Wigan 4 city 0 stands out.

Heskey tore us apart.

Bury valentines day in 97/98 I think. I remember a couple getting married at Maine road and being paraded on the pitch and a guy running on the pitch from the kippax ripping his season ticket up. Sure I read after that it got sent back to him..

blueotto said:
Got to be stockport away

Stockport at home to a last minute penalty.
Luton at home to seal our relegation.
Carlisle at home in the old top division. We led 1-0 to an early goal from David Phillips and ended up losing 3-1. Our under ground heating kept the ground playable whilst most other games were postponed. Match of the day showed extended highlights of the game again that night.
Derby beating us 4-0 away when we were challenging for the league.
The 5-0 drubbing at the Swamp

We are top of the pile now and all those shite performances have made what happened on May 13th all the more pleasurable.

whothefisAlice said:
This seasons home shirt??? Ffs spread the word it looks absolute shite on...no shape around the body, crap collar, shite black rings...just a shit shit shit kit.

We are still champions though.
Might have a job getting to 110 points in that one then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.