City's 2016/17 Kits- Opinions 4 Months On

Home: 5/10 it's not good, but it's not bad.
Away: 2/10 it's ugly and the colors dont look right together (it's a 0/10 in warmups since we look like the RAGS in all RED!!)
Alternate: 3/10 (with Purple shorts) 0/10 (with that orange shorts mess we all wore @ Barca)

BTW is that Nike Sky with White Collar shirt a fake? I can only find it on 1 website TEAMZO, not even the nike site...which makes me think = FAKE

They released the Atlanta United FC strip today

Memories...,

http://www.atlutd.com/kit

Beautiful kit! These manufacturers don't half talk some bollocks though -

"The five vertical stripes of red and black represent the club’s five pillars of character – Unity, Excellence, Community, Determination, and Innovation. The core values make our DNA, who we are behind the crest, at our core, unwavering and relentless in our pursuit of excellence."

Nothing wrong with Primark. Great clothes at perfectly appropriate prices for what they are. As opposed to £50 for a bit of shiny flammable wafer thin material.

Do you want Primark to design and manufacture City's kits? Levi jeans or an Adidas top fit better and last longer than their gear does.

Beautiful kit! These manufacturers don't half talk some bollocks though -

"The five vertical stripes of red and black represent the club’s five pillars of character – Unity, Excellence, Community, Determination, and Innovation. The core values make our DNA, who we are behind the crest, at our core, unwavering and relentless in our pursuit of excellence."

I know :-)

But ignoring all the bollocks spoken, I think it's a cracking strip
I'm waiting until they announce the overseas signing before committing to a season ticket as there's been talk of Wiggy coming which will finish me off before it even starts!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.