City's 2016/17 Kits- Opinions 4 Months On

It's just templates, templates and more templates. I follow Hereford's fortunes and their Macron kits are carbon copies of other colour schemes. It's awful.

Bought a belting City away from the early 2000's. White with a red and black sash. Made by Reebok. The selfie won me £50 with Classic Football Shirts.

With these kits Nike have demonstrated all of the things you don't want in a relationship:

No scruples
No effort
No clue

As such, they are a complete and utter insult to the club and fans, and I will continue to not buy anything they put out until some major change is instigated.

#nikeompoops

They were bought and worn en masse by Blues. You believe some of our Umbro gear from 2010 wasn't smart? I don't see the love for our current strips.
Popular, yes. One or two Umbro were, indeed, pretty good within their world. But I maintain that wearing a replica football shirt, made from polymer and emblazoned with a sponsor's logo, is about as fashionable as carrying a Tesco carrier bag.

Popular, yes. One or two Umbro were, indeed, pretty good within their world. But I maintain that wearing a replica football shirt, made from polymer and emblazoned with a sponsor's logo, is about as fashionable as carrying a Tesco carrier bag.

So don't attend a match again if you despise us wearing our uniforms. Are you all the same Clone Island jacket and Lacoste polo at every match? I think I've spent a season sitting near you before. The rest of your wardrobe is probably from Primark.

So don't attend a match again if you despise us wearing our uniforms. Are you all the same Clone Island jacket and Lacoste polo at every match? I think I've spent a season sitting near you before. The rest of your wardrobe is probably from Primark.
Who mentioned despising anyone? The only thing I have against replica kits is their being described as 'fashionable'. After all, you choose to call them a uniform now; uniform representing the very opposite of fashionable - does that ring a bell?

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with Primark. Great clothes at perfectly appropriate prices for what they are. As opposed to £50 for a bit of shiny flammable wafer thin material.

I will say one thing and one thing only. The NYCFC home shirt epitomises our club and should have been our shirt. Over...and out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.