Citys american tour

yeah i think ny is safe as houses, 911, three strikes and you re out, have really helped,along with former mayor rudy...i would rather walk through ny at nightime than i would moss side for instance

pissedagain said:
yeah i think ny is safe as houses, 911, three strikes and you re out, have really helped,along with former mayor rudy...i would rather walk through ny at nightime than i would moss side for instance
......no big deal to walk through NY at night same way no big deal to walk through the Moss at night imo

Walkin through ya sleep at night can however be a big deal !

......dont have nightmares nex time you pissedagain ;)

i was only using the moss as an example, i first went to ny many years ago and i can tell you in them days you was not safe walking about at night on your own, as for sunday morning drinking mr jones.....

bluevengence said:
Looks like a good craic

Thursday 22nd July
• ‘Welcome to New York’ party
at the Mad Hatter bar hosted
by NYC Supporters Club and
Mike Summerbee.
• New kit available to buy in Niketown
and the Red Bull Arena.

Friday 23rd July
• Pre-match party at the Mad Hatter
bar with open top bus transport to
the PATH station.
• Sporting v City, Red Bull Arena, 8pm.
• Post match at Lindy’s diner, the official
City diner for the tour.

Saturday 24th July
• NYC Supporters Club v NY Red Bulls
Supporters Club 5 a side game,
Chrystie St/Stanton St, from 4pm.
• City Live - MCR v NYC DJ event,
at the Highbar with Mike Pickering v
Afrika Bambaataa, from 8pm - 3am.

Sunday 25th July
• Breakfast at the Mad Hatter bar
with transport to the game.
• NY Red Bulls v City, Red Bull Arena, 3pm.
• Post match BBQ at the Mad Hatter bar
with free drinks and food. Entertainment
by.Super City busker Alan Bates

Have the club payed for Batesy to go?

Looks great! Me and Mrs EastStandLower can't wait!!
Where's everyone staying in NYC?

east stand log on to bluemoon over the saloon most are staying in different hotels but some are staying in the same one, i think a few are in the hilton garden inn a bit too downmarket for me

pissedagain said:
east stand log on to bluemoon over the saloon most are staying in different hotels but some are staying in the same one, i think a few are in the hilton garden inn a bit too downmarket for me

Will do cheers fella.

yeah totally agree danny the more the merrier, they are a strange lot though,i was in germany for the last world cup a crowd of them had gone over just for a laugh and for big blokes,they just couldn t handle the beer,whilst we partied on,they all started going back for a lie down etc...que the challenge next week in the hatter, i should just keep qiuet really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.