City's Footballing Brothers.

There were two D'Laryea brothers were there not? Not sure if both of them got first team action, one of them definitely played in a League Cup game against Arsenal though.

LongsightM13 said:
Dave and Gary Bennett. Gary never played for the first team but had a good career. Coincidentally, they grew up only a couple of streets away from the Beckfords in Longsight.
Nick Fenton definitely had a brother, but didn't make the grade. May even have been twins?Have Jim and Jeff Whitley been mentioned?

They were twins, the other one was Anthony. I think he went to Portsmouth but didn't make first team.

Both Logan brothers have played pro as have the D'lareya's. Oh and the Flitcroft's of course.

Shands said:
LongsightM13 said:
Dave and Gary Bennett. Gary never played for the first team but had a good career. Coincidentally, they grew up only a couple of streets away from the Beckfords in Longsight.
Nick Fenton definitely had a brother, but didn't make the grade. May even have been twins?Have Jim and Jeff Whitley been mentioned?

They were twins, the other one was Anthony. I think he went to Portsmouth but didn't make first team.

Both Logan brothers have played pro as have the D'lareya's. Oh and the Flitcroft's of course.

yes.. the flitcrofts & D'lareya.. Flitcrofts brother didn't play for City though, played for Rochdale.. I've hijacked the thread and moved on to brothers played for City.. apologies

neil mcnab's kids, neil and joe...

alright they never made the 1st team but 2 footballing brothers !

swp and bradley have a 3rd brother, brett who was also on city's books

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.