City's Hardest Ever Player

MCFC BOB said:
Why Always Ste said:
MCFC BOB said:
micah-richards.jpg

ok, let's judge how hard a player is based on their genetics :D
Or how much of a nutcase he is/how far he can punch someone?

Micah Richards is a nutcase? lol....

How do you know how long his reach is?

In the current squad Mario would demolish most (if not all of 'em)
My only basing on this is that I've seen Mario sparring in a Thai Boxing gym, never seen any of the others (so they might even be better)

Big Swifty said:
Roy Paul, no question. Skipper in 1955 & 56 finals. Hard as nails. Any older fans agree? Iron man.

My Dad always says that.Even threatened to twat a famous ex German Para if I recall.

My Dad never shuts up about Roy Paul to the extent that we even had a bet on our way to Chesterfield at which point he would mention Roy Paul without prompting - 20 minutes.

Roy Pauls good mood was Mike Doyle and Andy Morrison rolled into one when they are having a bad day!

Notinmylifetime said:
in reverse order from 1968 to present day,,,,,Oakes, Doyle, Watson, Gow, Reid, Morrison and believe it or not....the hardest by a distance ( but none of you will believe it ) was a player called Kit Symmons ( heard Joe Royle once say he was THE hardest he's ever seen and he played against Hunter, Bremner, Harris, Jack Charlton, Kenny Burns, the lot ).

Honourable mentions to SWP ( stand up against anyone ) and Benarbia ( got his teeth knocked out, picked em up, threw em over touchline and carried on without even a wince ).

I like the shout for Shaunny. Heart of a lion that lad and never once saw him shit out of a set to.

Of the current players, i'd go for MadPabZab, Mario and Tevez.

Also used to like McMahon and Reid in the same side.

For me it would be Mick Mccarthy, always remember him giving Andy Gray a good hiding at Villa away one season, plus a great defender as well.

However my Grandad always goes on about a player called Dave Ewing, he says he was the hardest player he has ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.