City's Hardest Ever Player

For
342624-2.jpg
get the handle bar muzzy and the flowing locks, this guy was hard as nails and wins it hands down end of thread......

I once spoke to Ron Chopper Harris about hard men ,as he was one of the hardest and he said Mike Summerbee.

Tiatto was a bit of a bastard.

right now i'd say Mario, he would take on anybody ....he just would.

Danny Tiatto all day<br /><br />-- Thu May 24, 2012 1:32 pm --<br /><br />
bobmcfc said:
Tiatto was a bit of a bastard.

right now i'd say Mario, he would take on anybody ....he just would.

noticed no one mention tiatto in first ten pages .. posted him then looked at the message above haha

I've been playing out all day, just got in to read this, I'm in agreement with several other "posters" has to be Roy Paul. A gentleman off the field, different again when playing.

when we went through the era of signing a load of georgians to keep Gio happy, there were some hard men.

Kakhabar Tskadadze was 'king of the air' apparently. However, no one appeared to explain to him that he didint need to head everything and I winced on more than one occasion as he repeatedly stuck his head in to tackle players who were, more sensibly, going in with two feet.

He pails in comparison to his mate though, Murtaz Shelia. He was without a doubt the hardest, scariest looking player I've seen in a blue shirt.. and not a bad touch for a brick wall!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.