City's Hardest Ever Player

green pennies said:
samir-nasri1.jpg

SamirNasriManchesterCityvWiganAthleticRoIwV0e5jCtl1.jpg

SamirNasriFrancevCroatiaInternationala2xlkxKTSSxl1.jpg

cid_F7A5F13E-CCF8-4CD8-9157-5482ED55489Clovell-rugby1.jpg

250px-SamirNasriEmirates1.jpg

11597-samir-nasri1.jpg

I am pissing myself laughing! Brilliant.

Remember Tony Coton was one of the notorious group of Birmingham players always getting in to fights during the 1980's. Can't remember all of the others? wasn't Mick Harford one of them? Anyway TC would be up near the top.

Dirty Harry said:
Some great shouts but I'll go for Nicky Reid, as Big Mal once described him 'the fiercest tackler since Dave Mackay'.

Seconded. Would love to have seen him take Mr Keane out. Because he would have.

Blue Lloyd said:
Remember Tony Coton was one of the notorious group of Birmingham players always getting in to fights during the 1980's. Can't remember all of the others? wasn't Mick Harford one of them? Anyway TC would be up near the top.
Coton was out in Manchester one night and after he clocked me looking at him he proceeded to eye ball me and stare me out. He must have thought I was a rag but I couldn't bring myself to approach him in case he twatted me first and then asked questions later! He definitely was a hard man and a great goalie but my vote goes to Nicky Reid from my era. I no doubt believe Mick Doyle was a hard man too and it always makes me chuckle when back in '74 with the Law backheel at the swamp, Doyle just stood there as the rags invaded the pitch and you could see he was waiting for a rag to swing for him and he would've buried them.

blue62 said:
Dirty Harry said:
Some great shouts but I'll go for Nicky Reid, as Big Mal once described him 'the fiercest tackler since Dave Mackay'.

Seconded. Would love to have seen him take Mr Keane out. Because he would have.

I have a lasting memory of a player running down the wing in fornt of the Kippax towards Platt lane. He met Nicky Reid just outside the box and landed just before the byline.

Reid just got up with the ball.

Can't remember the game or the player but the tackle is tattooed in my memory.

Tiatto was a psycho didn't he once kick someone in the nads and then booted the bottles on the touchline when he got sent off? Could be a dream because i was only young when he played for us lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.