SamirNasriManchesterCityvWiganAthleticRoIwV0e5jCtl1.jpg

SamirNasriFrancevCroatiaInternationala2xlkxKTSSxl1.jpg

cid_F7A5F13E-CCF8-4CD8-9157-5482ED55489Clovell-rugby1.jpg

250px-SamirNasriEmirates1.jpg

11597-samir-nasri1.jpg
How camp do these look!
Shit!
Good player tho

my first thought was dave watson by a mile he was a better footballer than most of the hard men that have been mentioned as well.

but when nicky reid was mentioned i thought he was hard as nails similar to joey barton, he didn't miss tackles like joey barton and he was twice as good a footballer.

i'm going with nicky watson

From what I've heard - I never saw him play - Roy Paul was as hard as granite with nails embedded in it.

Of the players I remember, Mike Doyle and Dave Watson stand out.

And Andy Morrison.

I remember watching one of the early PPV games against Colchester, I think it was.

Andy and one of their forwards - a Brazilian I think it was - went up for the ball and clashed heads. Their player had to be carried off on a stretcher. Morrison shook his head a couple of times and just carreid on.

Now that's hard!

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Buzzer senior. A winger who played with his socks rolled down and would give as good as he got from opposing full-backs.

kev1961 said:
my first thought was dave watson by a mile he was a better footballer than most of the hard men that have been mentioned as well.

but when nicky reid was mentioned i thought he was hard as nails similar to joey barton, he didn't miss tackles like joey barton and he was twice as good a footballer.

i'm going with nicky watson

I played with Nicky Reid, so I'll go with Dave Watson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.